Sunday, April 24, 2011

This is great

Thats kinda half sarcastic. I did a ton of exercise last night in prep for the feared chocolate force feeding today, and guess what? I couldn't even hold down water till about 1:00. Stomach bug! It felt pretty terrible, but now that I'm starting to feel better, I"m kinda happy. I avoided the easter egg hunt and chocolate binge, I have a perfect excuse to make this day a liquid fast. So far I've had a single mushroom dad wouldn't let me leave the kitchen without trying it when I said I thought I could keep something down, and a half cup of watered down juice I haven't finished yet. I'm terribly sore from last night and have a headache (it better now than earlier, nearly was crying from it..) and really dried out, but I'm still scared if I chug too much water I'll be sick again and.. I'm done with that for today..

5 comments:

  1. Aww I hope you feel better soon. At least you got out of all those calories :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. Get better soon!
    But at least you didn't have that feared binge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oy, that sounds awful. I hope you start feeling better. You were able to avoid any binging and liquid fast for most of the day, so I guess getting sick can have its perks sometimes! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for irony! -.-

    Flat lemonade is the BEST thing for a stomach bug. It's not so bad if you hurk it back up again, it tastes better than water and it will help keep you hydrated.

    *Rubs your shoulders* I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete