Monday, April 4, 2011

Your fault Leto!

"Apparently altruistic aliens arrive and abolish adversity. Keyword: apparently." - From the on-screen episode description of a 1960's episode of The Twilight Zone <3


Wanda wanked Walt's walrus while whistling.


Rationale rules.
When will wisdom fail
and allow hidden humor,
sincere smiles,
and revive revelry?
Drown the depression,
destroy the demon.
Let ecstatic emotion escape.



Cathy's cooked curry chicken cheese celery cauliflower casserole caused cacophonous catastrophic calamitous choking.


My marching monk’s moody, mischievous, malodorous mother, Maniacally Mad Maid Marian, makes mini magic mashed mushroom mince meat marijuana muffins, making my many macho male monkeys much more mellow.


Witty words of wisdom.


Tough tongue twister.

Almost anything at all that's alliterative.



Anyway.. I realized something funny today while I was chatting with someone and they were talking about waxing. I don't like doing it myself because I never go fast enough, I do the same thing with bandaids.  I did the same thing with the piercing needle, waaay too slow. I can't seem to hurt myself quickly, it has to be slow for some weird reason. Thats about what I said, but not all I was thinking. It got me thinking, when I cut myself I used to slowly trace a line, then go over it again and again with the same pressure until I decided it was deep enough. I set up and draw out fights. And this, why do do this? I always have to hurt myself slowly.

5 comments:

  1. That is strange. I always try to get the waxing over ASAP! Lol, you should invest in an epilator. They work better from a slower motion than waxing ^.^

    You alliterations and assonance broke my brain. They were AWESOME!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://thinspiration-pictures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe. Awesome alliteration!

    I can't hurt myself quickly either, I have the same cutting technique. I always thought it was because I was a coward and I hate pain. I like the blood, the scars, and the burning feeling but my initial reaction is still fear. Self-preservation instinct?

    Emilie Autumn songs keep coming up and It is rocking my night. She is a goddess."Liar" is playing right now. Isn't that song the damn truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, you make an interesting point. I never could do things quick myself, like band-aids and waxing. I guess when we do things slowly like that, the pain is gradual instead of all at once. When it comes slowly, it's less shocking and more expected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove tongue twisters! :D

    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. Check my blog for details :]

    ReplyDelete