Tuesday, April 19, 2011

O.o

So, I know I already posted once today but... well, here, I found my little brothers shirt in the clean stuff someone brought up to my room from laundry day. I decided to try it on, just for kicks, laughing at whoever saw this little boys shirt and thought it was mine... my brother is five. It fit. Arms are a little tight, but not much, only a hint tighter than my own shirts. Too short obviously. But... what? Yeah, I don't know. I want to go try on things in the kids section now.. I wonder if I fit into mediums now..
Oh! And hair pics! Almost forgot.
A little more subtle than I wanted, but, meh. Its temp. At least it convinced my mother I'm not going to look like a freak show, she'll probably let me go get it done professionally when this washes out. Hopefully that'll be more what I want. This was the first time my friend ever did foiling xD
My ring is starting to piss me off, I want it healed NOW!! T.T
Impatient..

5 comments:

  1. I think that's pretty cool how you're able to fit into a 5 year-old's clothes! Haha, yeah, some of the clothes in the kids section are kind of nice- I have an urge to try on the pants some time but I know they would never fit. I think your hair is really pretty! Your friend did great with her first time foiling! You're right though, you will like your hair better once you get it done professionally. Their color is better quality and lasts much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hair and I wanna steal that tank top :p It would look awful over my boobs though :(
    Hmmm, would your friend be willing to do foils like than on me in exchange for knitted goods? 0.0

    OMG isn't BodyRock awesome?? I can't wait to be able to do the workouts again. Lol, maybe in the meantime I can save up and get an interval timer and a sandbag!

    I'm glad I got you to smile a bit. I hope today has gone much better for you!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that shirt was yours before i read that it's your brother's. That's amazing! You're so skinny!

    Your hair looks good! The color suits you and i love your bangs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks awesome!! And I love your shirt. :D

    Shopping in the kids' section is great. Some of the stuff is a lot bigger than you'd think. And it's so much cheaper!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete