Saturday, April 23, 2011

I was made to eat breakfast with the fam, it was small (managed to get about half to the dog). Then I was fine.. till I gave in to a peanut square... ate about 2/3 of that shit, no idea on calories, and had too much potato & chicken for dinner before I could slip upstairs and fed the rest to my puppy. And they wonder why he's not interested in his dog food anymore xD I chugged water just now and, ugh, I hate the full feeling. I'm not going to sit down for another hour at least either. Pacing and standing to take advantage of the extra water/food weight & burn more cal.
They'd already eaten all my pie from yesterday by noon O.o All gone in less than 24 hours by three people.. lol Matty responded "Fattasses.." when I told him that, made me glad I'd only tasted the filling. So, I made a new one. Really easter themed this time.
Thats the same recipe from yesterday only with little speckled chocolate eggs in it & white chocolate (dyed green) drizzled over the top for grass. :) I think I did pretty good making it look like what I wanted, easter eggs in the grass. Isn't it cute!? =D
So, doubt fast will happen tomorrow :/ I'll try as much as I can, but.. feh. Screw eatting & feeling full.. god I want to be under 90 NOW!! T.T I don't even know what I weigh, it's probably like 95, sure feels like it :/
I think I'm going to go to bed early and try to get downstairs to look at the scale early.. <3 good luck against the evil easter candy!

7 comments:

  1. I think my mom has avoided candy this year thank god. Might have to have ALL THREE MEALS tomorrow though, on top of being on my period.

    GOOD LUCK AND FIND YOUR FUCKING PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking pie, S.A.! You're so creative! Here's hoping that next week will bring better things, once the Easter binge is over and done with! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god, that looks sooo great! :o
    I wouldn't be able to not eat it! I'm sure glad you didn't make it for me xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pie thing looks too good to want to eat... I wish I had will power like you and can avoid eating it. I wouldn't be able to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm pie look tasty. Yay for recipe in last post.
    I should really try to cook one of these days. What if I get a dream come true and I do get Ronson? She doesn't cook either! One of us should be able to make something! Yeesh.
    Oh didya see Ana Regzig popped in to let us all know she's alive?
    Nice Easter surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pie looks so adorable! I bet it tastes great too- seeings how 3 people devoured the thing in a day! Happy Easter ♥

    ReplyDelete