Thursday, April 14, 2011

Do you deserve me?

I said "I don't deserve you" and he said "You do, and I deserve you" and I felt like he was somehow saying he deserved to be punished.. I'm pretty sure thats not what he meant, but that was my first thought, I almost said "No you don't" meaning, 'No, you don't deserve to be punished, you deserve to be rewarded for being such a wonderful human being' but I realized it wouldn't sound that way, so I just kept my mouth shut.
I can't cry, I can feel it, like I'm about to, but its been there for two hours now, it's just not going to happen.
It's starting to hurt..

3 comments:

  1. I've been there before, it's definitely not fun. I'm so sorry.
    But I think best thing to do is take a long bath, read a good book, and just let out all of your feelings. Hope that helps <3

    - Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry.
    Hope you'll be feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could take it as you don't, so you should work towards being deserving. I don't believe I should have an amazing boyfriend like Chris either. The good way of dealing is to make sure you look your best for him. Work other ways to feel like you do, even for a second. Me, I gave him an amazing night and managed a 24 hour fast to go have lunch with him in super short shorts and a new shirt that CLINGS to me, so I could be proud to have this skinny ass man hook his hand around me and pull me close.

    And you need to find your phone. Looking pretty sexy in the picture down below as well.

    Stay strong and take care my little sister. I love you

    ReplyDelete