Monday, April 25, 2011

Twisty

I like contorting my body so I look thiner than I am. 
Can't wait to have those ribs ALL THE TIME
Oh, I'm not sick anymore btw, thank you all for you well wishes! They worked =D <3
Look at the camera doggie! 
Oh, close..

 Uh.. no..

YOU WILL LOOK AT THE CAMERA!
Don't worry, he wasn't offended. He licked me right after.

I now understand Mich's addiction to Cadbury cream eggs.. bought one, because I saw it and thought of her.
  I'm really glad they were being sold individually and not in a box 'cause...
Bite = O.O
It's fucking chocolate filled with pure GOOD icing. 
Back when I was super fucking fat I used to go buy chocolate bars and icing tubs and dip.. this was better, cause the icing quality is far better than those tubs... I'm staying away from that store for awhile..
I just can't away from the easter candy sales... so far I've bought a largish bag of little 70 cal bags of pink and blue candy corn (so in love with candy corn.. I couldn't resist.. I think I'm going to send most of it to matty now though..) and a string of lollies, not bad at 30 cal per lolli, they taste kinda like pina coladas, yummy. Hitting up target tomorrow, and not bringing more than six bucks.. and fucking sharing. 
People love you when you share food.

9 comments:

  1. you are so skinny! It's lovely. <3 I want to be just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skinny Minnie!!!

    I'm always playing contortionist in front of the mirror to try and look skeletal. :/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skinny minnie all right!! Woooot! Go you!
    Awwww puppyyyyyyyy
    Totally agree on the cadbury creme eggs.
    Omnomnom....
    They make caramel filled eggs too O_O mmmm
    I'm not a fan of the orange creme filled ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture! That's awesome! I agree, you're a skinny minnie! :) You'll be able to see all those ribs all the time soon! I like contorting in a way that lets me see my ribs, but the moment I straighten up-poof! Your dog is so adorable! I can't take pics of my dog because he always moves- that's so funny: *grabs mouth* "You WILL look at teh camerah!" :)

    I've never had a Cadbury cream egg before- I might just have to sacrifice a 170 calories and try one some time! I love it when all the candy goes on sale because you can score some sweet deals (no pun intended). People do love it when you share food! That reminds me of a pic that showed a pack of gum with the caption "15 chances to turn enemies into friends."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute doggie! Dogs are so forgiving, cats, on the other hand... Meow!

    I love jelly babies. Naturaly fat free and only 75 cals per baggie!

    Easter fucked me up good and proper. Not going to think about candy for a long time. (she said as she dreamed of warm Nutella!)

    Have a great rest of the week. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taking photos of animals= FUCKING NIGHTMARE

    OMG creme eggs. I'm a total junkie. Thank gods easter is OVER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S.

    Thank you for the photo compliments :)

    ReplyDelete