Thursday, April 21, 2011

Inspired by Michs school stories

My mum taught me to not respect authority because my school said I had adhd and put me in the 'special programs' and she disagreed, but didn't fight them directly, just always told me they were lying because they wanted money/they were idiots ect.. She now wonders why I don't give a crap what she tells me to do and don't do well in a structured school environment (night school ftw, finally not failing everything!).

Weird/funnyish thing that happened in school last night, was eating some sweet&low brand candies with a sorta friendperson and this ghetto girl a few rows over from me was like "Oooh I want me some candy! Man I want me some candy, damn I want me some candy, some candy SHOR would be good for me now, I want me some candy pieces" for about ten minutes after I got it out. She wasn't even directing this at me, like, asking me for a piece, no she was just kinda putting it out there like she thought I should just offer it up. This is a girl who has been making fun of the socially awkward sortafriend person of mine (I get kinda protective and possessive over this kind of person when I fine them.. its not exactly a friendship as much as, oh, I see people like to hurt you? They can fuck off, I'm gonna be here now. I dunno, it's weird. I'll probably never see her again after she graduates (2-3 weeks now?) I guess I just hope I can make getting there a little less of a hell for her, and actually get her there.. she tried to kill herself a few weeks ago :/) Anyway, the getto girl, after about ten minutes of 'man I want me some candy' I said something along the lines of  "Man I want you some shut up" then it went like this
g -  "Whu the fuck chu say ta me ya bitch ass whitey?!"
me- ""I'm sorry, I guess I'm not dumb enough to ghetto speak well, I'm trying to say you should stop making sound because you're really quite annoying" She went off, got sent to redirect, and I spent the rest of that hour trying not to laugh.
Normally thats not the best idea with ghetto people, but shes really just a punk little freshman that just annoys everyone.
Some guy took an interest in me and has dubbed me 'fun size'. He's cool enough, another one I probably won't ever see again after this year. Why do I always just start to make friends at the end of the year and rarely with anyone but seniors? This has been happening since my freshman year. It kinda sucks. Meh.

In other news, my RFS sample pack got there today! Two little packs of vitamin chews, two drinks (one protein, the other energy) and a pack of orange flavor single serve drink mixes. They should really market the 'health' vitamin chews as candy vitamin chews. First two ingredients? Sugar and corn syrup. They do have a good vitamin kick and they taste great, I won't be taking the recommended four per day though, nu uh, one for me, half in morning, half at night. The drinks look good, gonna have those over the weekend during my first ever attempted weekend fast. Wish me luck! My favorite part is the orange drink packs (they're like crystal light packs only with vitamins & stuff) only five cal for a whole pack & not bad tasting. I'm not the biggest fan of orange flavoring, but I do love me some little powder drink packs. lol All in all, I think its worth getting my aunt to order me another sample pack. Deff not worth full price though.


3 comments:

  1. Haha, I loved that school story! At least you had the stones to stand up to ghetto girl! I wouldn't ve jsut sat in my charr, rolling my eyes, and pondering in my mind what I wanted to say to her but never actually having the guts to do so. Some people are just so freaking annoying and need to be put in their place, especially if they don't have the common sense to speak like they've had some form of an education! I'm just the opppsite about making friends- the friends I made my last two years in high school were mostly freshman, so when I graduated I never saw much of them again and they probably have forgotten about me! Hope your first attempt at a weekend fast goes great for you & I hope you have an awesome Easter weekend as well (even if you don't celebrate Easter)! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha the spider video was really funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never have guts to tell somebody to shut up even if they are extremely annoying :P

    Good luck with your weekend fast! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete