Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thank you

Peridot  Pixiestix  Leto Honor Christy Small 
Thank you for your comments, especially Peri, you actually managed to get a laugh out of me even in that black mood 'Fuck it in the ass with a blunt chainsaw'  *hug* I'll try explaining to him that sometimes I just don't want sympathy instead of.. being a bitch to him.. he really didn't deserve that.. he forgave me of course though. It was kind of anticlimactic actually >.> with my need to punish myself/I'm the scum of the earth mood.. and then right away in the morning he told me it was ok, he was sorry he got mad at me ect. I kinda felt like a stereotypical over dramatic stupid teenage girl.. feh
He's so wonderful <3 I can't believe he's mine.. 
I love that site too Peri! Zuzana's workouts I ended up in the food section almost immediately of course.. That pumpkin protein shake? Waaaaant... I need to take friday and make it workout day and give myself that as a reward for carrying it through.. because omg want! Why do I always want food? Why can't I always want new jewelry or something? No, I want to try all the new foods I come across... 
Of course I gained from my binge even with the lax.. 91.8/92 this morning.. no goal met.. So, salad and celery today. Salad, celery and situps. My salad is almost gone, but I've got lots of celery, pickles and a cucumber and some tuna, thats ALL I'm eating (and no drinks besides water and tea when I'm eating) till it's all gone. Then liquid fast till I get more. Thats going to be my diet until I see Matt. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better and everything is working out ok. Sometimes I wish I had those right words of consolation to offer when people are in dark moods, but sometimes I have no idea what to say. That pumpkin protein shake sounds yummy! Anything pumpkin flavored sounds good. I'm like you, I always want to try new foods rather that buy other things like jewelry! Trying new things is great because you never get bored of the same old stuff all the time and you get to learn something each time!

    ReplyDelete