Monday, May 2, 2011

Dinner

fasted until they decided we were going out to dinner somewhere I couldn't get a salad and I was going to share a desert with them. Fine, I did. Then I came home and used laxatives. I've decided I'm including milk in my 'fast' partially for the protein, partially because I'm in love with these japanese inspired oolong & milk tea pops I made. Just oolong tea, milk and sweet&low poured in those popsicle molds you can get anywhere. (fruit juice with green tea & stevia is also good)
Like these.
Also partially because my parents have been questioning why we have so much milk when I 'eat' (feed to the dog or chew&spit) so much cereal. So thank god my mom will only buy skim milk.
I'm going to do this until my birthday at lease, four days, including today. After, I think I'll do this again (maybe include yogurt? we got 2x protein yogurt on sale, half a container a day would be ok) until matty comes down. No excuses, I'm at home all day babysitting now. "Not hungry, I ate already"

I fell on the treadmill today. No, I didn't faint. My god damn ankle gave out or some shit. Got several patches of skin scraped off from the moving part (the tread? xD dunno what to call it), because I was trying to keep my computer from falling more than I was trying to keep myself from getting hurt >.> in the heat of the moment who do I save? My computer of course. I'm really hoping my leg doesn't bruise up too bad.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo I needs to get me some popsicle molds. That sounds yummy and good for hot summer days!
    Also..yay milk! Yay protein!
    May it help your poor ankle heal!
    (Also...that's why I'm afraid of using electronics while moving...I'm scared I'll fall but won't catch the computer!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo those popsicle things look yummy!! I'll have to try that. And maybe some up with other recipes? I love frozen sweet things. :D

    Hope you're ok after your treadmill ordeal. I've done that a few times. (Never watch sports on the treadmill if you're the type of person that gets really into it--when the Devils lose, I tend to do a lot of flailing, which leads to tripping and falling and having the tread hurl me into the wall.)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete