Friday, May 20, 2011

Sixth graders and gayness

Why are there sixth graders asking me if I'm gay? Apparently theres a rumor around this tiny town that I'm gay. I'm so confused on how this even happened?? I never go anywhere/do anything/talk to anyone who lives here. Ok, one kid, but rarely. He doesn't count. Because I said so. But these girls, four of them from different groups, came to ask me if the rumors about me being gay are true. I'm just like, what is this I don't even?!
I said no, 'cause technically I'm not and if it got to my mom she'd kill me. I'm just so confused about how a rumor about me got started at all, I simply don't participate in this town unless forced to, like getting paid to take my bro to the fair today.
I really want cake. Dunno why. Good thing we don't have anything remotely resembling it. *tries not to think about making icing to put on bread* god thats such a fat thought >.> I can't believe I actually used to do that..











http://www.loseit.com/
you should check this site out, it's amazing, especially if you have an Itouch/phone

2 comments:

  1. Jealous people start rumors. People who are envious of your magnificence. <3

    After my freshman year in college, I came home to a rumor that I had been pregnant and gave myself a coat hanger abortion. And EVERYONE seemed to know this.

    Hope you have a good weekend, luv! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree w Mich. Also I've noticed that anytime a woman has control over her life or is trying to get control she's called gay.

    ReplyDelete