Thursday, May 19, 2011

He's trying to get me to say I'm anorexic but I'm not. I wish I was sometimes, I'm not good enough to be. I barely fast, I'm not underweight, I always go over my cal limit which is set too high in the first place, hell, he saw how much I ate when he was here it's hardly like I'm scared of food.
Sure, I have problems with food, I want to be thin, I try to eat less, but I'm hardly anorexic. EDNOS, probably. Hell, maybe even just dangerous dieting habits. I'm not anorexic. I'm not good enough to be.

3 comments:

  1. WTF?? There is such a thing as DDH? 0.0

    Mind=BLOWN

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there's such a thing as DDH x_x
    I'm probably falling under that category as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that they are going to start putting Picky eaters under eating disorders as well?

    ReplyDelete