Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm back!

Sorry I've been so lazy lately, I mean, all around.. I've been eating too much (800-1300 cal a day) and not exercising nearly enough (net of 700-1000 every day) because I'm rather small my body doesn't burn very many calories on its own (I get estimations from 900-1200, and my metab is slow, so I'm guessing 900ish) so.. thats rather a lot for me.. I'm back today though, with an intake of 452, net 329.
I'm so in love with this loseit app <3 its really helpful keeping track of exactly what I'm eating and knowing my friends can see exactly what I'm eating/burning every day is helpful too, I'm so ashamed of last week and I want to show them thats really not the norm for me.

OMG I KNEW I HAD TAKEN THIS PICTURE
 I thought I'd taken it with my Ipod.. that was why I couldn't find it, its on my comp.
This one is just dorky but he started it and I thought that was cute. 
Sorry for the image flood, I'm not allowed to put these on facebook lol

4 comments: