Saturday, May 7, 2011

Might even fast today

So, my mom pretty much snapped, she went crazy this morning, and its 1 now and she's still pissed off, we missed breakfast, obviously, the planned pot roast dinner didn't get put on and she's looking like she's going to yell all through lunch. I'm hungry. I never expected to be hungry on my birthday. She told me she's happy she's ruining my birthday so I cowered and looked upset, but honestly I'm so fucking happy that I'm hungry instead of stuffed like I thought I'd be.

5 comments:

  1. p.s. what do you mean by bike crunches? I'm about to post my email/ yahoo messenger name so if you have either of those lemme know :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you had a happier birthday love... Wish you could get an iPhone so you could text me as well... Stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did she get upset about?

    Happy birthday btw! I hope it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In response to your comment on my page, I am pro ana. Sounds weird to say right? I used to blog about that every day but now with the restart of my blog I am moving into more everyday life stuff since my Mom and family follow my blog. Can be a hassle, yeah? haha

    ReplyDelete