Thursday, May 19, 2011

ADHD

Yes, I have it. I just saw the Ten Day Challange update tab thing while I was listening to the music on my blog and went -.- shit... I.. ah.. forgot. >.<
But! on may 7th I got my itouch and I've been religiously (except that one weekend with matt, that just would have been too painful) recording my intake and exercise with the Lose It app. Which is amazing. They have a website too http://www.loseit.com/ if you join you should deff add me Strivetostarve@ymail.com is what I'm using.
So, first week I was 32 under my weekly budget (set at 547 a day) next week was 974 under, so far this week I'm about 475 over..... had a bad monday and tuesday.. I avoided the binge last night and had a salad instead, but I put cheese on it which took me right up to my limit.. today I'm going to be right up at my limit too, until I add in exercise, I've mostly been doing situps and bike crunches (which I've been counting as vigorous situps because I know how to figure out what its actually burning xD if anyone has a formula or knows where to find one I will love you forever) because I reallyreallyreally want a lilbita girl abs this summer. I need to get on the treadmill tonight and get down a hundred or two because I really dont want this to be my first week over my budget only like two weeks in.. hell I dont want any weeks over my budget! Tomorrow will have lots of grass mowing exercise and walking with brother at a faire exercise so it should be good.
Oh, I had to push my weigh in back a day too because they needed me at work today so I didnt get any time alone with the scale..
~edit~
Oh, and I didn't binge last night (:

1 comment:

  1. congrats on not binging. that is so hard esp at night. you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete