Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fuck. You. Binge.


BWAHAHAHA I love this girl. I do that with the treadmill.
I'm trying to resist a binge right now, like, there's cereal downstairs, and I dont even know what my dad is making but the smell is making me dizzy with hunger >.< already had my salad and broccoli and I'm not going down there, not going down there no no no not happening. Fuck off Binge I wanna get under 90!
Weigh in is tomorrow morning and there is no fucking way in hell I'm going to ruin it with a binge. No. Fucking. Way.
I know I'll be so pissed tomorrow if I do, I'll be staring down at the scale like "It could have been lower if you hadn't eaten you fat ass, why the hell did you do that? You're a failure, you have to fast today to make up for it. Stupiduglyfatpatheticfailureloseridiotstupidfatpatheticuglyfalureloseridiot ect. that mantra that gets going in my head when I do something stupid like eat something I shouldn't have or skip a workout or something. Sometimes there are more words, sometimes less, but thats the basic one.
I'm gonna go take a shower or something.

3 comments:

  1. Jenna Marbles is absolutely hilarious. Have you seen the "how to trick people into thinking you're good looking?" I hate that pre binge feeling. Stay strong, you can do it! It will be worth it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when family members feel the need to cook delicious smelly things. >:( My sis is always baking brownies and cookies and cakes, and I feel like a psycho because I shut myself in my room with a damp towel across the bottom of the door. Like I feel as though I should be doing something more exciting (like drugs?) to warrant a towel across the door, rather than just hiding from food...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay strong and don't binge!
    The feeling of guilt after a binge is just horrible. Imagine how great you'll feel when you hit your goal weight. It's worth it (^-^*)

    ReplyDelete