Friday, May 6, 2011

After tomorrow, er, today?

Tomorrow, today? I'm sticking with, try to eat as little as possible, but I doubt I'll manage under 1000.. they want to take me to Ihop and 'treat me' as in, I'm not allowed to get a salad. I'm going to restrict the next day though, and starting monday I will 0cal fast until thursday, when I probably will to break it to mow lawns. I'll keep my metabolism moving with short bursts of exercise every, say, two hours? Alarm on Itouch ftw, no forgetting. If I'm in the middle of a warcraft dungeon, too fucking bad, drop to the floor and do 20 fat ass.
I NEED TO BE UNDERWEIGHT FOR MATT
Not that he agrees, but I need it, you know?
I'm at 92 now.. I've been going up again. I need to lose at least four pounds in this next week, if I stay at 92 after my bday, if I go up, I just have to lose more. I can't wait for my Itouch, which I should get tomorrow, it's like a notebook with a password <3
Wow, I remember being so thrilled when I hit 92 right before I went to visit Matt, now I'm sick that I'm at that number. Well, I barely made it last time when I thought I wouldn't, maybe I can do it again.
Always last fucking minute aren't I?
I wish I could get an Iphone.. but my mother and fucking contracts >.>
I hate this! I'm so close, but I feel like not underweight = overweight for me. Why do I have to feel like this for me and not for anyone else? I have fat friends that I think are gorgeous, but me? No. Fucking. Way.
I will do it.
I'm starting to wonder if I should take up smoking.
I'm going to try weed with Matt next weekend, he promised to keep me from binging.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Honeyface!

    Happy birthday and many more. I hope you have a wonderful day and a great year ahead of you. May it be the year of change and the bringer of good things.

    All my love. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!

    Fasting from Monday till Thursday sounds good, you'll definitely lose 4 or 5 pounds.

    ReplyDelete