Monday, May 16, 2011

Miss him already

Just dropped him off on the train.. I wish I could have gone with him. When he first got here we pretty much just spent the first few hours cuddling at the park, then went to a small family get together and slept through that, we watched starwars and had sex (fun combination, no I'm serious, but I'm not going into detail) and then we went to the renisance faire saturday, it was all cold and rainy and stuff so we pretty much just ate and huddled in various booths. It was also rainy and cold sunday, when we went to art on the square, I won an Artists Choice award though! $50!! I'm seriously thrilled about that. Today it was  nice and warm, we walked around the zoo and cuddled in forest park and then took him to his train station and now here I am, wishing I'd been able to go with him.
In other news;
I was at 90 flat on friday morning.. I'm a little scared to weigh tomorrow.. I'm probably going to be fasting a few days this week, probably just eat salad and oranges till they're gone & then fast, we've got a lot of those right now.
I'll put up the pictures I took either later tonight or tomorrow, and the ones he took whenever he sends them to me, he has the picture of my drawing because his cam is better, so, whenever I get that I'll put it up.

2 comments:

  1. Wow major congrats on the award! I look forward to seeing the pic!
    And don't stress about the weight. 90 is well within double digits and beint too thin could kill. Matty wants you alive.
    And please don't go into sexual detail. Lalalalalalala *plugs ears*
    Lalalababysisistooyounglalalalala......
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two sound adorable. I miss my boy too and we aren't nearly as serious as you two sound. I can only imagine how much harder it must be for you. Congrats on the art award:)

    ReplyDelete