Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pics


These ^ were taken with my Ipod in Forest Park (lol, we've told a few times we looked like brother and sister, do you think so? xD faux incest!) when we waz cuddlin & bein silly in the sun right before he left.
Side note I hate my chin in every pic after the first >.> I used to have like a triple so.. it's not as bad as it used to be.. always hated that though.. blah
And heres my art picture thing, artists choice award means the professorial artists at the faire voted on it a lot lol ^.^ I'm gonna try and get peoples choice next year, artist choice = raw talent, peoples choice = more money making potential or so I've heard it explained.
(shhh, don't tell, but one of the shoes isn't finished xD)

Weight news
90.6 O.o HOW?! Barely half a pound after all that shit?! I guess since I was cold a lot and we walked a lot and maybe the exercises I did in my room at night burned more than I thought? I don't even know, I don't even care, I'm so happy so I'm going to low cal/high nutrient (cabbage and spinach are high on my to eat list right now, have you looked at the nutrition profiles on those things and like around 15-20 cal a cup?? Add some tomato sauce and spices and its awesome, you can even afford to add some cheese or meat sometimes) and I plan to be under 90 by this weekend! I can't wait! 

7 comments:

  1. You drew that!? I'm very jealous. It looks amazing. And the two of you do look very similar. Like your hair color is almost exactly the same and you just look a lot alike. I can understand how people would think you were related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your art is amazing! I wish I could draw like that!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look a bit alike but more importantly, you look like you're in love. You're artwork is amazing. You are extremely talented! And you look beautiful in your pics. Love the bangs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, you and the boyf should be dragged out into the street and shot for being so damn CUTE!!! Lovely photos!

    That pencil drawing is FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!!! You'd better go to art college, S.A.! If you don't, I'll come over there and kick your skinny little bum! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! Your drew that?! That's amazing! You're such a great artist! And you two do look a lot alike! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwww.... coupley cuteness!!!
    So adorable.
    Loving your drawing. Wow, pretty realistic.
    And you look a wee bit like Alanis Morisette in that last pic standing next to your drawing. Which I mean as a compliment. I actually like Alanis. And she played God in Dogma....she's still my fave divine portrayal!

    ReplyDelete