Sunday, May 8, 2011

I need to go to the store and get more Popsicle molds! These tea pops are going to be disappearing quick during this fast since its so warm now! Did not fast the last two days, almost did on my birthday, not at all today though. Mom was in a REALLY good mood which meant we all had to eat together.. every meal.. isn't that funny? She's angry and it's so easy to fast, she's happy and she makes it so hard to even eat healthy. Why can't there ever be a happy medium? Oh well, I'll just have to keep trying for a happy small lol
In other news
Matt will be here in FIVE DAYS O.o omgomgomg
I kinda wish I could say I was torn, because I know he wants me to eat healthy, but I'm not. I am feeling guilty that I'm not, all I want to do is fast and be so teeny tiny and pretty for him because as much as he tells me he just wants me to be healthy I remember him telling me he loved really small girls, both short & skinny, before he knew about any of this. I've got the short part down, so now I just need to be skinnier, I know he'll be happy with how I look when I am.
If he's not... well.. there I am torn >.>














Sorry for the barrage of mini posts the last couple of days btw xD Thank you all for commenting, you are all so amazing!

Tell me how you fast! What do you do to pass the time? Any 'light' versions of exercise you do? Your favorite low/0cal drink!
 (besides plain water :p)     
I got the app Lose It! for my Ipod, I also got igoalinformer, but I think I like Lose It more

1 comment:

  1. I love diet Snapple. The apricot one is the best in my opinion. I got a pack of them at CostCo but they have raspberry and lemon mixed in there as well but for some reason those make me sick.

    I can't really get into Crystal Lite although I know that a ton of people are into it. I don't know why but it just doesnt work for me. lol.

    ReplyDelete