Thursday, December 30, 2010

party pictures

Apparently someone got a picture of me staring mournfully at my half eaten cookie...
[deleted]
Pretty sure I was wishing I hadn't even picked it up.. isn't it ironic that this was the only picture taken of me??  I'm just glad she didn't get me shoving something in my mouth....
Still, yay for raves in the garage! 
I danced a lot. Had a few too many cookies.. but I danced a hellofalot, not like swaying dancing, like jumping around like a monkey dancing, the kind that burns calories like no tomorrow, and I fasted yesterday, and ran, so I think I'm ok, and for once, the scale agrees.
Weight-96.4 
BMI-18.8
I have eaten very little today, and now I'm done, I might actually make it, please let me see 95 tomorrow..
2.4 pounds to go till I've got an underweight BMI, 3.4 pounds and my bmi finally falls below Mattys.
Lets do this thing.
Alone time is to not eat, not to eat unseen. 
They'll know anyway when your weight starts to soar.

5 comments:

  1. Great photos, S.A.! My god, you're tiny! Hopefully it will me my turn soon. Stay strong <3 XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! under 100lbs is fkn epic! really it is! Have fun dancing sweetie! YOU CAN DO THIS!
    xoxoxo stay supery dupery strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I join the rave? I provide glow sticks and techno?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are awesome! I'll cross my fingers for you to get into 95lbs... you are doing so great. I need to start doing better like you. Raves are teh awesome and cosset is now my new favorite word!

    A few years back an anime called 'le portrait de petit cossette' came out. I never saw it but it looked gothic and interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, I'm making "Alone time is to not eat, not to eat unseen" my mantra for the new year.

    ReplyDelete