Tuesday, December 28, 2010

woah

(I said something about wishing I could starve away my period cause I hate it)

Matt- get birth control. you can always ask for the kind that reduces how many periods you get

Me- I was ganna do that anyway, but still, I'd like to get rid of it myself to know I can >.< 

Matt- umm.. at some point in my life, i want a son. Maybe a daughter too..


I didn't even know what to say. I had never thought of that, in his 30's probably, he says... he wants me to make sure I dont damage myself because.. he wants to maybe have a child with me?! He really would want to be with me, ME, crazy, emotional, cynical, fucked up in the head me, for that long.. and have a child with me.. just... woah...

2 comments:

  1. Woah indeed. That is awesome and mind-blowing. How do you feel about that? Excited?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have laughed so hard if a guy said that to me. Idk, I just found it amusing. :D But yeah, that definitely means he's envisioning himself being with you when he's old enough/financially stable enough to have kids.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete