Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Matt & Fatties



In other news;
I'm still not over what Matt said.
@Mitch lol no laughter was not at all my first reaction, I'm still half sure I'll never hear from him again every time he hangs up the phone or gets off messenger, so the first thing that hit me was absolute shock at the implication he can see himself staying with me that long.. next was the thing about kids which I rarely think of other than to dismiss with 'we're overpopulated anyway' I'm still trying to digest that thought that (if if if if if if if if if, so many ifs) I might end up with a kid. With Matt.

@Tai, I'm not sure about excited, once I got over the shock I most definitely felt a rush of love.. mushy as that sounds, but.. a little uneasy too.. I've never really dealt with commitment like this before, people have always been in and out of my life and I'm so used to sometimes them just not coming back in (the one exception being parents but they don't really count since they'll be out as soon as I can be rid of them legally), that it seems just so unreal. I don't want to let him get me excited about being with him for a long time because I'm having a hard time accepting that it's possible and yet, I want to be with him a long time and be excited about it.. >.< quite headachey to think about it all actually..

3 comments:

  1. I think the rush of love is what you're meant to feel. Guys often say weird things that are just intended to be purely romantic. They don't always think these things through. He said that out of deep caring and protection for your health and wellbeing. That's deeply sweet!

    Most guys 'have the emotional range of a teaspoon' is what, I believe, Hermione said. She's right, you know! You're a lucky gal, indeed. Don't think too much into it, just love the big turkey! XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and that video, WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK??!!!

    I waitressed at a big chain restaurant for a few years. The kitchen staff used to walk out with countless fish fillets, chicken portions, steaks and pork chops concealed in their fat rolls. It's a crying shame!

    I too, am gobsmacked...BOOTS?! That news guy is deeply cute! Nice eyes and smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eww hiding merchandise in fat rolls that is sick and skill at the same time! wtf! lmao Im new to the blog reading here on your page! Im looking forward to more :)

    ReplyDelete