Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hey Honor! You might like this lol

http://www.unjury.com/reg/unflavored_protein.shtml

20g of protein for 80 calories??? Yeah baby! =D lol

Mixed into water with one of those five calorie chiken flavor squares.. this would be an awesome, warm, filling and proteiny 85 calories.
It says the flavor disapears under fruity conditions like Crystal Light, so if you want something fruity that works with your ketosis, it could go mixed in with some of that & a 0 cal sweetner or two (or ten if you're me) if you're still tasting it.

So, been drinking coffee with almond milk and.... sugar... all day. I had a wicked headache and was in a 'fuck it I hurt and really cant be bothered to care' mood. That magical concoction worked its uh magic (yay redundency) and I think I might actually make it though the rest of the day without crying.. again.

2 comments:

  1. I have coffee or tea with real sugar sometimes. It's a comfort thing. ;)

    Hope there's no tears. :-*

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooo that does look promising.
    I'll have to check it out on an actual computer..that site is confusing my phone's browser.
    My current powder is 26g protein for 140cal so yeaaaa I wanna check this out!
    Dunno why your last updates haven't shown in my list. Mrrr.
    And I'm also thinking that I'll be the one to pound a certain ex-gf into the ground I outweigh you so I could do more damage :p
    Better yet...I've got an ex who was nearly 300lbs when she dumped me. How about my ex vs matty's ex? I think it would be amusing *innocent look*

    ReplyDelete