Friday, December 3, 2010

HOT CHOCOLATE (55 cal read on ;p)

WOOT
found a way to satisfy my chocolate craving for 55 cal, and warm me up
almost two cups of thick, creamy, super tasty hot chocolate
and it's got caffeine. I'm sure you all know of my caffeine addiction by now lol

55 cal

!<3<3!!!!!!!jkodaf!!<3<3<3<3=DDDDD!

you'll need the 40 cal a cup almond milk btw, don't skimp and get the really light stuff, you're just cheating youself out of creamyness which is the best thing about this

3/4 cup almond milk - 30
1 cup PLAIN coffee - 0
1 tbsp vanilla - 0
2 tbsp hershey's cocoa powder - 20
tsp cinnamon - 5
0 cal sweetner of your choice

55 calories of pure awesome chocolate goodness, and caffeine! Gotta <3 caffeine.
I submitted my recipe to http://www.randomanorexics.com/topic/anorexic-recipe-of-the-week/ lol

Thank you again for the math lesson Leto! I do remember the 'gator thing... now that you've mentioned it.. xD (yay for phone calculators! Aka, the only reason I survived math)

6 comments:

  1. haha anytime.
    Your hot chocolate recipe sounds pretty delicious. I have some instant mix that's 75 cal for a large mug that I like to use. If I wasn't so lazy I'd try yours tho.
    By vanilla do you mean vanilla extract? Because that has 37 calories per tablespoon so be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i buy a hot chocolate by Jarrah and it is 45cal without adding milk. ;) isn't hot chocolate a saviour?

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh that sound so yummy!!! Lol, love ittttt! I'll arrange one "chocolate a la starving artist" day!! Hehe, thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to try that!! Sounds delicious. :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds truly scrummy! I love cinnamon, can you tell?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That. Sounds. So. Good. Right now...Will try that later!!

    ReplyDelete