Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ok, so my Christmas wasn't all that horrid


I actually got some pretty cool gifts that (since I've done ok today and my throat has stopped hurting from the purge that turned out to be notsolittle) I'm thinking are pretty damn awesome. 
I'm on one right now.
LAPTOP!!! 
(can't really take a picture of this one since I'm using its cam for the rest xD)
Fuck to the yeah!
I got 100$ from a grandma that my mom is actually going to let me use instead of shoving into the bank (it's going to get spent on Matty if I get the check cashed before I head over there.. THIS FRIDAY =DD holy hell I'm sooo excited), 
I got Cataclysm woot!
 (world of warcraft expansion, first time I've gotten one so soon after it came out), 

and (last big one) a bamboo pad! 
its a drawing pad for the computer, you draw onto the pad with the special pen and it shows up on the com, and matty is finding me some photoshop torrentz to go with it lol :) pretty damn awesome.


I got a pretty silver purse to go with my silver heels
(mom remembered I was frustrated last dance cause I couldn't find one that matched them, I'm kinda shocked she remembered something like that...)

I also got some funky socks 
(they arent knee highs.. but they're still cool, not a one of them match xD ), 

My dad remembered the knee highs :)
 calfs.. *pained smile* they'll be better by spring

My bestie M bought me a sketch book with a cool design

My little bro bought these with money he got from doing chores lol how cute is that?

Grams got these, blush and dark purple eyeliner if you cant tell.
 she also tried to get me concealer, but it was medium... I'm pale as all hell xD shes going to take me to a shop to get my skin color matched with a concealer color sometime next week :)
They came in this shiny bag that I love as much as the eyeliner (which I like better than the blush & concealer)

These are a hint tight, yay thinspo clothes! lol

I got a ton of books, but can you see why these ones appeal to me especially?
Not actually ana books, but I still love the title/covers.

and too much chocolate
So yeah, these were a part of last nights bing, (along with a fuckload of cookies, brownies, meat, cheesy potatoes, olives, and milk) you see how many are left? I haven't eaten any since (till just now, I ate two of the chocolates & then took them downstairs and handed them out, now there are only two left xD) I got a white chocolate flower on a stick AS BIG AS MY FUCKING HAND >.< I managed to resist opening it somehow and left it at my aunts house.

Pretty sure thats it. 

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a pretty good haul! I should have posted pictures of what I got too but I've been in the "FUCK I ATE" mood when I did post, oops & YAY fun socks!!! They are soooo cute! Good job with all the chocolate, another oops moment on your part ;) BTW your pretty adorable in the video <3 Tomorrow I am going to have lunch with the boy, so I'll only have the burger that he is cooking me and then I'll fast with you, Hoodia will help when I go to work :)

    Wow I left you a paragraph....THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT HAVING YOUR PHONE FIXEDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, you are definitely a lucky girl!!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh people bought me chocolate too. It's an outrage.
    Glad you got so much other nice stuff tho!
    I want all those socks!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWEEZOWEE!!! You're unbelievably cute!!!

    What awesome gifts, glad you were spoiled! You deserve it! I love your socks and tights, very me!

    Have a great week, Babe! XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo those look like the white chocolate Lindt....my weaknessssss.....
    Cateclysm! I still have to buy that. Sigh. Oh well I don't even have a sinle 80 toon yet.
    and this'll sound weird but you have delicate ankles. I suggest wearing a heel that doesn't cover those little ankles. Showing off tiny ankles does wonders for making a girl look elegant.

    And I did read the post after this...glad to hear about your gramps :)
    Kitty vid will have to wait *grumble phone browser grumble*

    ReplyDelete