Monday, December 6, 2010

xD just remembered

I don't know why I didn't post this (I'm to lazy to go edit) a school dance snuck up on me! xD I was worried so bad, so many people I hadn't seen in soo long (been going to night school for a year now) but it ended up being awesome! I danced the night away & my dress was a little too big lol but everyone told me it looked great. I danced with everyone, I couldn't do slowdances though. They made me too sad, god I miss Matty. We JUST talked & he's going to come to my schools prom! I love when we make these plans, it's like ensuring we'll be together that much longer :)

3 comments:

  1. i am so glad you had a good time! it sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay prom! Are you gonna wear the same dress? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'm so glad you got compliments from the old school cronies :D

    Ok, I was tossing up on whether or not to do the castle, but you've convinced me! I've got nothing else to do next week, so be ready for some cardboard castle loving when I get at the internet again!

    xoxoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete