Wednesday, December 22, 2010

damnit sleep god, why do you hate me so?

I have to be up in three hours. I got tired, tried to lay down, and now 30 minutes (and no sleep) later I'm wide awake. /sigh
I had a bad day, not terrible, but bad. I only ran for like 15 minutes and I ate, and ate, and ate... furasresdffsaf
I'm baking with my aunt tomorrow, but hey, maybe I'll be able to sleep through lunch... I'm going to try to make tomorrow a fast till 5-6ish, I'll say I ate breaky at home, sleep through lunch and say I'm eatting din at a friends house, tell friend I ate din at aunts. I know I'll end up snacking with said friend, but.. I'll try and snatch some fruit or something and make that my snack.. gotta remember waterr...
99 pounds
19.3 bmi..... T.T
I've had a very bad attitude lately.. a 'just one more bite, its the holidays' attitude... fuck but that will get me into shit on christmas... I'm Bad.
NO MORE 'ONE BITE'S 
Thats bad.. I'm bad... badbadbad >.<

95 for matty.. can I do it in a week, with christmas? Yes I fucking can. Off to the silent room exersises, oh pushups and leg lifts, what would I do without you?

Hey lookie, I'm kinda tired now.. lets try this again..

5 comments:

  1. I can never sleep either, fucking irritating.
    You can get to 95 tho! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'night, pretty girl. Sweetest of dreams! XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU CAN DO IT! I know you can <3 I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you make it safely to 95lbs! You can definitely do it! Sleep, eat, sleep, eat. It's a vicious, vicious cycle. Here's hoping we make it out of the holiday season relatively unscathed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it darling. We all will!! <3 I want your phone back on NOWWW

    ReplyDelete