Monday, December 6, 2010

nothing interesting

@leto erm, is it the same for fake vanilla? I use Adams Best fake stuff and I looked it up and it said it was 0.. :/

I nibbled on a slice of sandwich meat & cheese, ate an egg white, around 100 cal of grapes and a spoonfull of penutbutter & honey mixture. I've eaten 14 packets of truvia. 5 straight from the pack to my mouth. Why? meh why not? To hell with health problems, I'm going to get them anyway if I get as skinny as I want to be the way I'm doing it. It keeps me from eating other things that have calories. I made a soup with one can chiken broth, two cans of water, a few chopped up baby carrots, two chopped radishes and a few dashes of spices. It's not bad. I haven't actually had more than a few bites though.
Threw a banana shake down the drain after two bites. 500 cal? Nuuh.

97pounds now
I can get under 95 for sure :) if I can get to 90... man that would be awesome. Aiming for 90 this month.
bmi 18.9
something changed... I swear I remember it said I'd have to be 85 to be underweight, now 94 is?
...
So confused....
I don't even care, still aiming for 90 this month.
85 is still the ultimate goal. For now.

I think I'm ganna try a one food diet with bread (& just a little bit of low cal jam) tomorrow & maybe keep it up awhile if it goes well. We've got so much bread right now. I've got half a loaf of 35 cal a slice bread in my room, we've got a loaf of 40 cal a slice and 70 a slice in the kitchen and half a loaf of 50 cal a slice in the freezer.. and so much jelly! I'm pushing the higher cal jellys on my brother, I bought a bunch of 10 cal a tablespoon jellys & I want the temptation of the others gone now ktnxbye

I miss Matt.

2 comments:

  1. Well I just looked up the real stuff so you're probably okay. haha sorry I wasn't trying to freak you out.
    Congrats on 97 : ) you're so close

    ReplyDelete
  2. You eat like a little bird and weigh as much as one too! Awesome!

    I don't know if you read my previous post, but I'm very sorry for not thanking you for signing in with me. I am such a useless cunt. You deserve better.

    KFX (Keeping Fingers X-ed) for you for 95 then 90. So jealous. XXX.

    ReplyDelete