Thursday, December 2, 2010

Food.. snapsnapsnap (my wrist is red..)

Perfect Oxymoron said she was going to snap herself with a rubber band whenever she thought of food.
I'm trying it.
Ouch.
Fell in love with this picture as soon as I saw it
pale/skinny/pretty
I'm glad Matty likes my paleness lol I sent him a picture of me in my funny socks and a short skirt and his first comment was on my 'gorgeous milky skin' his words not mine!
lol we ended up discussing the old south and how it's girls had a better idea of beauty than todays girls xD
17" waists, pale skin, little to no makeup, long hair
which reminds me
 I want a corset!
I wonder how small I could make my waist.. I'm sure the number would be more impressive than how it actually looks because of my height.. stupid proportions..
god I hate being average

love this one too.. I always end up pulling away from people
 not many people have caught me as I turned to leave, but I'm so very glad of the few who did.
Even the ones who didn't do it a second time..

4 comments:

  1. love the pics! and ive always been a fan of the paleness too and people think im gross for it haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the first thing I thought of when I saw the part about the south was a 17" waist haha not to mention you have to "eat like a bird" to appear ladylike.
    I like my pale skin too, it was in fashion forever... but now I guess skin cancer is considered sexy lol.

    haha I always remember that because the alligator always eat the big number (fat person).. 100 < 200

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that first image. it is so completely gorgeous. i am not lying here, but we have exactly the same complexion. so i totally know what you mean. ;) everyone asks me if i am sick all the time though, because i am so pale. it is actually quite annoying. it is like GOD haven't you seen a white person before?! i love corsets! my best friend got her waist down to 16inch. it is incredible, but she has always had a tiny waist because of her hourglass.
    i hope you're really well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg Leto I used the same idea back in 1st grade to remember which way to point the symbol. Alligator wants the bigger number.

    Anyway... I have a corset. I bought it at the ren fair in Holling Mich looooong time ago so maybe the 300$ price tag might have been more than you'd pay somewhere else but I love my corset.
    Stainless steel ribbing. It holds everything in soooooo well.
    Ofc you don't want to go running in it cuz it is hard to breathe.
    It's also hard to eat lol. Your tummy is all squished! I don't even feel hungry in it.
    Damn thing is the steel corsets do have sizes...and right now I'm too damn fat for my corset! :'(
    *does situps*

    ReplyDelete