Monday, December 13, 2010





http://anglospherion.blogspot.com/2010/04/omg.html
"The fat is not just stuck to the outside people, its on the inside pushing out and squashing all the organs."
*shudder*
I can just imagine my poor organs screaming at me.. scared and stuck in all that fat..
unable to function right because they're trapped and squished
pleading, just for a little space to work
"Get rid of this fat so I can move! Please, I need some room, I'm suffocating!"
And my poor muscles, streached to the limit, they can't build on themselfs because they're all streached out by fat, fat is ruining my body, I have to get rid of it.

"


 



8 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you! The fat is definitely killing us. Must burn it! Thanks for posting those comics. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus, that's terrifying and hilarious at the same time! The shit some people eat is phe-NOM-enal!

    Thinking of you and hope you're OK. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good comics. I especially like the "supersize your risk of heart disease and breast cancer" cuz well....it's true! Bad fat! There is some minimum body fat percentage but it's low. There are some vitamins that require fat to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha those are funny thank you for that i needed a smile

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol awesome cartoon <3
    and I'll definitely think about what fat is doing to ym body next time I want to eat now, so thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me crave a run.
    Thank you for that, girl. (;
    Your posts are always so motivating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, this post made my day!!

    ReplyDelete