Sunday, August 7, 2011

Taking a break.

Edit~I forgot to mention, most of the fighting was because I wanted to talk more/him to call me or something along those lines. I feel like he's punishing me.
He wants to take a break, not breakup he said, but not talk so we have some time to emotionally recharge since we've been fighting so much. Ok, I said. I hope this break energizes him enough to help me get over this. I'm going to completely lose it. I've already started, actually.
Thoughts from the Twisted mind of me.
"Its because he can't stand talking to me"
"I can't believe I'm so terrible he needs to take a break from me"
"I should end this relationship so I can starve myself to death in peace"
"It'll be doing both of us a favor if I just go die"
"Why can't he talk to me?"
"Why is he even still dating me? Maybe he just likes tormenting me with these kinds of things and the girl he really loves is there laughing about it with him"
"Maybe he's getting back at woman for what his EX did to him"
"I don't want to live if he doesn't love me, he's all I have, all my future has been rebuilt around him, before him my plan was to party and die before 30, should I go back to that plan?"
(seriously, in like 5th grade I'd already decided to become a prostitute to pay for the partying and drugs that would kill me before 30 so I didn't have to deal with getting old like the grandma who's mind I watched die long before her body stopped moving, dementia scares me more than burning alive, drowning, bleeding out, being eaten alive by acid, having my skin flayed off and organs shoved down my throat, or any other kind of death)
"How will I even be able to enjoy that now that he's made me want a kid and given me hope that I'll be able to sleep next to someone who cares every night"
"I'm so scared... what if he doesn't ever come back from this 'break'?"
"What if he just needs time to think of a way to break up with me?"

4 comments:

  1. It's always scary. Nobody knows with men and their 'breaks' anymore. I hope for the best for you sissy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, Love. It's weird, but I'd be thinking the exact same things. I think he's scared by the closeness that you share. Still, it's no excuse. I hope he does a bit of growing up in this time apart. Just know that we're all here for you if you need anything. Love you. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. i'm also going through this.
    but it was me who wanted the break, for the same reasons you were fighting for. just wanted to see if he really wanted to be with me. and now my mind is going through the exact same thoughts as you.
    i think i just need to make myself miserable.
    but believe me, after a few days your guy is gonna come crawling back to you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww honey, I'm sorry to hear that *hugs*
    I know he's your Everything. Maybe he worries about being good enough for you? Nice guys do that sometimes. They get scared of letting a girl down and try to get away before they do that. Ofc that's also a way of letting her down but guys are not logical creatures no matter what they say.
    From past posts seems like Matty comes for a sane and normal family so maybe he doesn't understand why you need to talk to him so much?
    You know you got all us here for you.
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete