Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm not regular.

No... I meant on blogger.. there ya go. 
I go for days without posting, and suddenly all I want to do is blog. Hmm, where to start? I've set up a pseudo-abc diet on my ipod, starting Wednesday, tomorrow, the day I go back to school. Holy fuck I'm going to see people tomorrow. I don't know how much I weight. I didn't sleep last night so I could go to sleep early tonight. My mouth feels drry. My diet has cal ranging from 400-800 on weekends and 0-600 on weekdays. Caffeine is a beautiful thing. 
I.. acquired.. more stuff. Truvia, two more luna bars (I fucking love those things), another card pack (still no dragonhawk T.T) and some kiddys garden fiber gummy thingies that are yummy. 
Made daddy take me shopping, got bags of frozen veggies/fruits. Will prob be having fruitys for lunch most days. GIANT bag of frozen berries ftw. Also, mango. Yum. 

What else? Oh, finally decided to get rid of some of the friends that don't act like it on facebook. I'm so tired of seeing people I'm supposed to be close to inviting people places and never me. Cried because of that today. Tried to tell one of them and he said something to the effect of 'well now that you've told me about it I cant because then I'll just be doing it because you told me to'... thanks dick. I'm done with them.
They will be gone next week. I don't wanna do it while the fires still hot or they'll notice and make shit about it.  Once I've faded back into the backround, I'll just leave quietly.
Its a new year and ALL of them are out of here anyway! (they all graduated.. I've always been the young one) I gotta make some new my age friends. I'm gonna, I'm not going to be the quiet girl this year, I'm gonna use what I learned observing in nightschool (there's a much more concentrated 'cool kid' population there, much better for research)  and be loud(er) and be heard for once god damnit I will! 

Fuck I'm tired.




3 comments:

  1. I am the quiet/shy type. I never really had many friends in school. So I decided to graduate early which really didn't leave much room for friends. But the popular kids always seem to be loud. It's not always a good thing though. Good luck the the pseudo-ABC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garden fiber gummy things? What are those?? They sound exciting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nommy Luna...I should get more. Carby but not like I'm being good on the ketosis thing anyway. Luna trumps junk food!
    My fave flavors: white chocolate macadamea, s'mores, and caramel nut brownie.

    ReplyDelete