Monday, August 15, 2011

Shopping trip. Kinda. And pictures.

First, navy pier pics I totally forgot my cousin had taken. If you're on my fb you've already seen them, 
My cousin on the right there, isn't she pretty? I want my hair that long. And I kinda hope I get that tall too. Maybe just one or two inches?
This one makes me laugh 'cause it kinda makes Matt look fat.
Mhm, shopping trip. One, my mom actually took me. I got some boring school clothes, which is cool because you have no idea how much I needed them. I also bought some new teavana teas! 

The raspberry riot lemon maté, with the same caffeine content of coffee. 
And
Superfruit unity green tea, because fruity + green tea = yum.

Then I also went on a 'shopping' trip with my friends. 'Shopping' because none of us actually bought anything.
 Cute little pez thing
Two luna bars and a wow card pack. (I need more wow card packs! I want my dragonhawk mount!! *nerd*)

And this thing, its a makeup bag, but I'm gonna be using it for random crap because I tend to carry a lot of crap and if I don't have a see-through bag I dump everything out and it takes too much time to put it all back and leads to things being dropped and getting strange looks. 

As for today, I'm not sure what possessed me to think letting one of my old fat habits surface two days before school starts was a good idea. I made a sugar sandwich. Not as bad as the old ones which involved a casserole dish lined with bread, peanutbutter, iceing, honey, extra powdered sugar, chocolate, white chocolate, toffee and whatever else I could find then topped with bread and possibly ice cream, but still not good. Actually, thinking about it, compared to that, icing bread and ice cream doesn't seem so bad. BUT RIGHT BEFORE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IT IS.. I'm gonna go run up and down the stairs since my brother is gone for the next hour and a half.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a good day :)
    Mmm tea!
    You're so skinny, wish I was :P your tops cool too btw :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD I thought I was the only one who used to eat stuff like that!! In high school, my best friend and I used to put butter, margarine, brown, and white sugar in the blender and then eat it with a spoon.
    -___-

    You are SO TINY. And so pretty!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to ask the Thai restaucrant Miles and I go to where they get their tea. I had an AMAZING green fruity one there last time *Drools*

    Gah I need to get a proper teapot and quit this bagged tea nonsense! A coffee grinder would be nice, so I can buy the beans from Mazagram and not the pre-ground stuffs.

    ALSO:
    If you don't play Horde I'll have to disown you. Sorry, that's just how it goes. (You understand, right?)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to wear baggy shirts like that all the time when I was young and skinny. Now that I'm fat I wish I had worn skin tight stuff back then.
    +followed

    ReplyDelete