Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mom..

She fought with me until I cried because my little brother was hyper today (I didn't regulate how much ice cream he ate.. was busy cleaning >.>) and he annoyed her so she decided to yell at me about not running him around enough. I got mad after I told her I'd take him to the pool or the park every day this week to make up for it and she said 'Oh it's not worth it, I thought i could save some money having you watch him but you obviously dont ever do anything with or for him so I'll just send him to cathys (daycare) and not take you shopping' (that would be the shopping for school clothes I've been begging her to do since I have barely gotten anything new since freshman year and I'm now a senior and my clothes are almost all too big). So I got pissed, and we fought. I ended up crying, and complained to Matt who cheered me up with-

Matty Oppa says (10:10 PM)
your mom is like... this little knotted ball of fucked up.
Matty Oppa says (10:11 PM)
like... most human brains are like brand new balls of yarn, no frays or knots, lined up in little rows so nicely
but your mom.... she's like a 12 year old ball of hemp twine.
Matty Oppa says (10:12 PM)
its scratchy and dirty, knots form on their own, the rows are all fucked up and frayed, and the ends are split
Matty Oppa says (10:13 PM)
at this point, it makes a better fire starter than craft material.


Yup, that's my baby.


`Then when she came upstairs and found me crying, she started crying and said it wasn't me she was mad at it was the rest of the world and the damn government (they decided she was not in fact qualified for food stamps apparently, not that I'm too surprised since no matter how badly the business is doing she does still own it). So, she decided she's taking a big check out of somewhere mysterious and we're going shopping with it. Not that I really believe that's going to happen, she said it in an over-emotional state and you can barely trust things she says in a non-emotional state so.. I dunno. Wish me luck? I do hope she follows through, I just don't expect it.



5 comments:

  1. That was the perfect analogy. Give that man a high-five for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent analogy I agree with Peri. Another high five. So u a senior this coming year?. Cool!! Just avoid the mistakes I made. Just kinda think about what program you might want next year. Don't be afraid to take a year off of schooling (I should have) but if u do take that year off have something to do during it. If u want to go straight to college after high school then start looking at financial aid around January cuz the government takes fucking forever to get u in the system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great boyfriend!

    Sorry about the mom, but you're strong enough to take her shit, even if its hard to do so.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I'm mostly vegan! Hahaha I've been a vegetarian for 4 years and am lactose intolerant and fucking HATE egg yolks! oooh but yesyesyes quiet exercise is very much needed

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so horrible! But Matt is adorable, I'm glad he could cheer you up. :)

    It's not fair of your mom to tell you about your financial difficulties. That's a lot of pressure to put on someone who's still in high school! -hugs-

    ReplyDelete