Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sometimes getting to be a smart ass can really cheer you up

Liz making eggs (I'm italicized) can you believe your dad yelled at me because I didnt know the difference between butter and margarine? *she gets out the margarine for my eggs*
Eww don't use that
What? You dont want butter?
Thats margarine
Oh, so you want animal fat instead of vegetable fat? I thought you were the healthy one
Well, thats hydrogenated vegetable fat actually and I want neither, I want olive oil.
You little smart ass

I love my cousin xD I wish I'd said something about the yolk though, she made two eggs with yolk. I ate one and stuck the other in the fridge when she wasn't looking, I'll have it for lunch or maybe just toss it.. dunno.
I'm gonna go comment on everyones posts now, I feel so bad that I haven't been. I'm still sick though, I've been having random pains all over my body and my mom refuses to take me to the doctor. I honestly kind of hope I get so sick they have to carry me to the car and take me to the emergency room so they will know I wasn't lying.. its kinda funny, I'm doing the same thing here that I do with food, I'm taking cranberry pills and half-resting, because as much as I want that I'm scared of letting it get that far, but I'm most certainly not doing everything I could to get better.

1 comment:

  1. The yolk is the part with the good-for-u B vitamins. Eating it will be ok.
    Given what an ass your mom has shown herself to be, I'm not convinced she would take you to ER and that has me worried. Very.
    Do those cranberry pills have vitamin C in them?

    ReplyDelete