Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bento Boxes

Aren't they adorable? I've recently decided I need one of these boxes. I don't really need to fill it with anything besides salad and veggies. Maybe a rice ball here and there. These things are pretty small too, the top one's supposed to hold about a 3-400 calorie meal, and the bottom one 600 calories, but thats an estiment for if you use them 'right' with the larger bottom piece filled with rice or noodles or some pure carb and the top 2 part veggie 1 part protein. I'd probably fill the bottom with veggies (salad anyone?) and maybe protein then put fruit or maybe rice in the top. Rice is good.. and I want to learn to make rice balls.
I filled a little empty food coloring bottle with soy sauce. I'm gonna bring veggies monday in a little tuba-wear  
I somehow managed 90.4 yesterday morning, after a b/p the night before.. spaghetti is evil. Just sayin.
I've gotten reallyreally bad at tracking my calories. I've tried to the last few days and just failed completely. I kinda broke down to Matt, he must think I'm crazy. 
I feel sorry for my dad, he apparently asked mom if she was making dinner the wrong way and shes screaming now. The fuck is wrong with this woman? She just brought us up, her kids. "They don't think I'm crazy because I don't do this to them" its getting really hard not to go down there and say "Don't believe her, she does. She's the one that's always in the wrong, not you," and now she's screaming at Adam. I wish he would punch that fucking bitch more often. Rip out her fucking voice box so she can't do this shit. Poor daddy.. 

5 comments:

  1. I got the Mr Beno from thinkgeek. But I keep forgetting lunch! Which sounds good in theory but forgetting lunch = binge at dinnertime.
    These bentos are much cuter but i'd feel weird carrying them at my age.
    Your poor dad.
    Thus far your mom makes me think of how lohan might be like as a mom. Your poor dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I have a yellow bento box that says "It's a funny day." Bento boxes are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have around 12 bento boxes. They are so handy- my only advice would be to do a liquid test before you put it in your bag (put some wet noodles in it and put it in a plastic bag-if it leaks then dont put wet food in) also check the microwave and dishwasher info.
    I get most of mine from ebay and alot of recipes from justbento.com

    http://molly-sauras-rex.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went through a faze of bento as well <3 they are too cute. Congrats for still being so small when I blew up. School will help me lose the weight to get back down to you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Pooky!

    I'm leaving Blogger, so I just wanted to say thank you so much for all your support and kindness. I really appreciate it. All the best for your future endeavours and all my love. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete