Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hmm

Well don't I feel like a bitchy bitch. We didn't talk the whole day after he said that in the morning, then when he came home from work at night the next day, he msged me. I said something like 'I thought you didn't want to talk to me' and we got into a whole.. discussion I guess, not a fight but was like on the edge the whole time.
Finally he said he meant he wanted to talk about nothing serious for a few days, but still to talk to me.
That made me feel a bit better, but the less thing was still bothering me, so I asked him to do something for me, I said that if he wanted to talk less the least he could do was be the one to start the conversations while we're on this break. I've tried to explain why I like that before and it hasn't worked, or at least he hasn't understood, so I asked him to just accept that I like it and do it for me and I'll do my best to avoid any serious topics for him, and we ended up staying up till almost 2 am and staying happy (almost, but I didn't mention it) the whole time.
And this morning he texted me kinda early, which has barely ever happened, I've almost always been the first to text him, even if he's up before me, unless I'd asked him the night before to text me in the morning. This time though, his text woke me up. I liked that, it made me smile to see it was him.
Thank you to the lovely girls that commented on my last post, especially Perfect for cheering me up with stumbleupon.com and Honor for some good advice. Honor is really good for that. Anyone who's not following them should be!


I really need to work on this flying off the handle thing, when will I get it through my thick skull that he really does love me? He's not going anywhere. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I didn't text you, but my phone is low on minutes and I'm trying to find a new plan. I'm getting a phone with limitless minutes and I'll text you all the time then. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :) anything for my lil Sis :) we all fly off the handle sometimes. That's how we are built sometimes. We can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are a little better. I don't know what to make of the male species most of the time!

    I hope you have a good rest of the week and don't forget to check your e mails. Love you. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *blushing now and trying to hide it*

    I'm glad things are better with the boy. He's a good egg.

    ReplyDelete