Tuesday, June 28, 2011

First of all, I'd like to say I was complete idiot last post and my melodramatic -we might break up- post was unfounded because after a little while (not even an hour) he texted me saying he went for a drive and calmed down, he loves me and was I ok enough to talk? I said yes of course, and after a tense hour he admitted an aversion to apology because his crazybitchex used to yell at him when he did and say he didn't know why he was apologizing, so he stopped. I promised I'd never do that because I know I get hurt way too easy and for stupid reasons and I really just want to know he's sorry he hurt me for whatever reason because most of the time the why really doesn't matter, and if it does I promised to just say that I want to talk about it instead of going crazy and yelling at him like she did. So, we're ok, for now. I guess I'll post if he mades good on that next time the opportunity comes up. I hope he does.
Related; Our one year is next month!! We had a small debate on the day, he was saying the day we met face to face (july 23) because he says he fell for me that day, I was saying the day we actually started dating which was a few days later (july 27), we finally decided on July 24th because that was the night he said 'I love you' and I said it back, or it might have been the morning of the 25th but, eh. Details.
Unrelated; MYBEANBAGISHEREANDINMYROOMANDI'MONITANDITOOKAFAILPICTURELOOOOK!!!!!!
xD I showed that to matt and he was like '...youre a dork' xD
I'm waiting for him to get home from work now to get a picture so you can see the whole bag with me on it, it's freaking huge and that picture, while it does a good job of showing how happy I am about it, just doesn't do the size justice (and my camera doesn't do delayed picture taking).
Here it is!
Totally sleeping on this tonight.

8 comments:

  1. That thing is HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Good god it MUST be your bed now!

    See I want a papasan but my room is too small...

    Here's what that is: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qefC8FCB4oU/TNGly7RLFII/AAAAAAAAOp0/6xmrVS_8XVM/s1600/papasan-cat.jpg

    Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made up :)
    That beanbag is amazing! I so want one now!
    And your so skinny :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING! Where did you buy such a big beanbag? Or either, you're REALLY SKINNY and TINY!

    I love that pic of your self-cam picture. You are gorgeously SKINNY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you patched things up with the boyf. Jaizus, look at the size of that beanbag! It's a triple B! Big Bastard of a Beanbag! Matt will change his mind about it when you... a-hem, use it for erotic purposes! Beanbag shag! Yeah Baby! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the biggest bean bag I have ever seen in my entire life. I want one!!!! I'm glad you and Matt where able to work things out- being in fights or disagreements with the people you care about is never any fun. By the way, your legs look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That beanbag is amazing! I want one too! \(^o^)/
    I'm glad you two made up :)
    And you look so skinny!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY FOR COMMUNICATION AND TALKING AND STUFF!!! I'm so proud of you guys *Smug face* You acted more mature than 70% of "adults" I know!

    *Glee*

    Best. Beanbag. Excitement. Photo. EVER!!!

    I fully understand your excitement. I have a bean bag that been beanless for about 4 years, since my ex's cat pissed all over it and he promised he'd replace the beans. (Yeah right!)

    If its dorky to be excited about a beanbag, then I'm proud to be a dork!

    Thank you for the wonderful comment. The bit about the human race having too many concussions made me wet myself laughing. I think I know a few of them *Rofls*

    We need a new rofl, one for beanbags. Fobl? Flailing on beanbag laughing? Fobl XD

    Love you <3 xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. About the link, I know, I'm evil! My bad! Click this one, k, it's much better, promise!

    http://www.innocentenglish.com/funny-pics/lolcats/cute-kitten-sorry.jpg

    See?! Have fun in that marvellous beanbag! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete