Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I got the movie

I had a little drink and worked up the courage to ask her, and a guy.. I'm not sure why, I shouldn't have, had a crush on this kid for fucking ever, even though there was like 4 years there where I never talked to him. What the fuck ever. I love my Matty and I'll be flattered and tell him sorry but no if anything happens, not that it will, right? Unless he desperate as fuck >.> I'm not exactly a cool kid here, I'm not even sure why he agreed to come, for old time sake maybe? We were best friends in like 4th grade. He's on the top of the latter and I'm at the bottom.. why is he coming? Bah.. Don't care, done thinking about that.
I'm not in a great mood as you can see, just generally feeling like an idiot and the full feeling doesn't help, even though I know half of whats in my stomach is water and at least a 4th is protein.. I still feel full, you know? It's just not a nice feeling.. I'm gonna spend my money on nail polish and shoes next time I go to the shop, no more food. I should wear jewelry this summer too. Maybe headbands. I need stuff instead of food..

3 comments:

  1. I have started buying make up and jewelry and headbands and things like that instead of binge foods. I still buy healthy food though. Stay strong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a good idea! I started spending more money on food because I wanted to get fancy healthy foods, but I just recently realized that I should just stick to cheap fruits and veggies and spend all my money on clothes and stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Headbands are great! Maybe get one with a bow! Idk if you like bows but I love them.
    Hope your personal stuff gets worked out!
    xoxox
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete