Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I spent nearly an hour staring at the chocolate that was on sale at target, walking away and coming back and staring more, a bucket of vanilla ice cream truffle bars, an assortment of fruit covered in chocolate, ghirardelli bags and more. I bought one 'goodlife' 40% coco bar with flax seed, nuts and fiber. Of course I ate the whole thing right away too. Then my friend took me to subway and bought me chips, and a cookie.
I'm not in the greatest mood.
Thank you everyone for your comments on my last post. I know I'm not medically fat, but I still have too much fat. I've got like 30something% bodyfat, so while I'm on the lower end of bmi, I'm on the higher end of this chart.  Fuck.
Essential: 12%-15%
Athletes: 16%-19%
Fit/Lean: 20%-24%
Average: 25%-28%
Overfat: 29%-32%
Obese: 33% plus

3 comments:

  1. How did you find out your body fat percentage? I've tried to figure mine out but I always come up with being obese. I don't think I have an obese amount of body fat. So I'm guessing the method(s) we used are off. And I hate when chocolate is on sale and I stare at it and I look at everything trying to figure out if the calories are worth it and whether or not I should actually buy any. And I search for the item that has the right combination of taste and calories so I won't feel as bad when I eat it. I have to find the one that will taste the best with the fewest calories possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey don't worry about one bad day we're only human and humans make mistakes, just try to fo better tomorrow!!! kiss kiss your not fat you have gorgeous legs.

    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try not to worry too much. It could have been much worse if you had bought and ate more chocolate than that. I did the same thing last night, and stared at a focaccia loaf for a half hour, but I didn't walk away I ate a lot of it. Tomorrow will be better!

    ReplyDelete