Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Someday

Someday I'll be gone, and she'll sit there wondering what happened. she'll wonder why I don't call and feel used and tossed aside and that will be the best revenge I can get. That's how she is, she abuses the shit out of you and then cries when you don't want to talk to her. I knew even when I was little it was best to just sit and take it until it was over, and then to go hide the second she turned her back. I miss that house with the spot I could get into the walls and hide there.. I can't hide now, but someday I'll be gone.. one way or another.
As for now? I missed the buss because I have one pair of pants appropriate for summer school and I wore them yesterday, not like, on pair I think looks good on me, one pair period. Complained out loud about not having anything to wear (that was the big mistake) and they started yelling at me about how I don't care about anything so why should they get me more and that turned into what a fucking freak I am and how little I help them and how stupid I am.. and then they left. I don't have a phone (they shut off the house phone and refuse to get me one) so even if I had someone to call for help (which I don't) I couldn't.
Someday I'll be gone.. I just wish today was that day.

6 comments:

  1. Me sorry. :( Things will get better. Maybe not soon but eventually. Someday you can move away and never have to see them again. I keep waiting for the day I can move away too. It'll happen. We could move away together. :) Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait....what? You saying they knowingly leave you alone with no way to call for help if there was a fire or a robber breaking in?
    Isn't that illegal? Aren't you still technically a minor? A little something called Child Endangerment?
    Who runs your summer school? Could anyone there be of assistance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry.
    Stay strong ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I'm sorry, and I hope things get better for you soon. If not, once you can move out you won't have to talk to them again anyway.
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry, that sounds absolutely awful. I hope that you will be able to go somewhere where you can find happiness soon.

    Have you ever read "The woman in the wall"? It's about a shy girl who eventually disappears into the walls of her family home and lives there. I loved that story very much when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gods that is awful!

    *Snugglehugattack*

    Dump them in some shitty rest home and skip the country. Be happy and enjoy yourself while they get their congealing mashed spuds and gravy :3

    <3

    ReplyDelete