Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Body fat %

I mentioned that in my last post, said last time I used the calculator it came up around 30%, which is bad. I decided to try it again because Kes asked what I used and... O.o


Waist size at narrowest point: 23 inches
Waist size at your navel: 26.5 inches
Hip size at widest point: 30 inches
Neck at narrowest point: 11.4 inches
Select your height: 5'
What is your weight?  92 lbs
12.72%
"You could have an eating disorder if you are under 10%" it says. Well damn, I gotta kick it into gear.
http://www.healthstatus.com/cgi-bin/calc/calculator.cgi
I keep forgetting I'm technically not fat. Matt says if I can't feel it I should at least look at the technical side of it, the medical side. Ok, so in that case, technically I'm not overweight, but technically I'm not underweight (hush if you disagree, I like my site, it makes me work harder) either and that's what I want.
Is it fucked up that this made my day instantly better? I feel like I'll be able to sleep well tonight, I hope you all find better results than you expect! Good luck to you all and I love you all

I wanna send a special *hug* to NeoHippy because she doesn't have a blog for me to comment on! You're so right lovely, tomorrow will be better because we will make it better! Tomorrow we're going to seize the day! We're going to tell that day, "Day, you're going to be a damn good day because I damn well say so!" and its going to shake in whatever a day wears and say "Yes Maam" and it is going to be the best day we ever saw.
See? That's what happens when you don't have a blog to contact you on, all the weird stuff that came into my head when I read your comment had to come out here instead.

Now I just need to find matts hoodie and I'll be able to sleep..

5 comments:

  1. The words 'body fat' always make me cringe. It's like 'body butter', that thick, nourishing skin cream that we like to use for dry, winter skin. I hate it! It always puts me in mind of rubbing a stuffed chicken down with butter before roasting it! My worst is cocoa butter scented body butter as it smells so 'fatty'. I wish people would stop buying it for me! Ugh! Sorry, I need to go hurl now, my breakfast is back for an encore!

    God, you're a tiny little thing! I could pull you through a wedding ring! Gorgeous! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had 30% body fat? How much time do you need to came up to 12%? I'm so jealous :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It said 23.02% for me. And it said that 22% was ideal. So I've still got a lot of work to do to get rid of all of this fat. I'm jealous that you have 12%.

    ReplyDelete
  4. god your tiny! mine was 24.8% thanks for the tip on those pop sickle molds I got some this morning and just put them in the freezer I can't wait to try them!

    -Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for good luck on my test tomorrow :)
    I admit I'm a bit scared.
    Also...seems some comments haven't posted both here and on Peri's. Might just be my phone tho...it's been temper tantrumy sometimes.
    Judging by your pics I don't really think it's possible for you to have 30% body fat. Yea something was off.
    Thanks for the link up there. I'll find my tape measure and maybe my results will kick the willpower up!
    After I'm done freaking about the test -_-

    ReplyDelete