Sunday, June 19, 2011

I love you guys

Thank you everyone who commented on my last two posts, I know I've been a terrible commenter but I'm going around now!
Being at my aunts house was a great attitude booster, though I don't want to step on the scale till after my fast (starting tomorrow), I am feeling better. More loved and what not. My grandma gave me clothes, and fishnet of all things! xD
As anyone who remembers my last leg photo can see, I haven't made any progress, the tops of my thighs are still nasty as fuck, at least they aren't completely smooshed together though.. right? >.>
I'm getting a giant bean bag finally! I picked it out with my aunt, a 6 footer, sky blue. $147 from overstock.com. 
Had sushi this weekend for one dinner and homemade waffles for breaky and some milk, ( somehow managed to skip lunch both days) and too much chocolate... also had an a shit ton of tea and my truvia lemonaid, if only I hadn't had that milk I could say I didn't drink any calories.. usually I don't. 
And finally, I've got a phone again! If anyone wants to text me at all email me at Strivetostarve@ymail.com and I will send you my number or send me your number and I'll text you! I have Virgin Mobile if that affects anyone. 
Can't wait to hear from my girls (or guys) love you all!! <3<3

9 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you went over there. New clothes and a giant beanbag chair = heaven! Mmmm... in sky blue it's like an instant happy place. And I think your legs are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stockings:) glad to hear you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got a positive boost from going there! also your legs are amazingly gorgeous! seriously I want your legs, your gonna be my thinspo for the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your legs are looking way better than mine. I don't have any gap with my feet that close together :/

    Can we get a close-up of your nails? They look very interesting. . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your legs look awesome to me! You have that ever-so-wanted thigh gap :). Short shorts and fish nets look good together. Grandmother's are notorious for having tons of junk food :/. A 4 foot bean bangs sounds very comfy- you can curl up on that thing with a good book! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy! look at your legs!! Glad you FINALLY got a phone!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your legs look really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that pic of your thighs! They look great!
    That so cute she got you some fishnets!
    Missed you much!xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. wait... are you from Aus? If you're on Virgin Mobile?
    LOL im so clueless.
    BTW, i LOVE the pic!

    ReplyDelete