Friday, June 17, 2011


I want to fast right now for the sole purpose of being able to laugh at my mom next time she says I don't care about her money issues and tell her how much she's saved from me not eating, and ask her how much she cares.

 You don't cry on someone shoulder after you've told them they're the scum of the earth.
 You don't make jokes about someone having an eating disorder.
 You don't take their food away from them and tell them not to eat "because I know you'd just go throw it up and you don't need to be taking food away from the rest of us like that"
 Fine then.
 I won't eat your food.





Matt insisted I go to my aunts this weekend because of this, but I plan to fast when I get back anyway.

8 comments:

  1. Wow I'm sorry, your mom sounds really insensitive and rude. She obviously doesn't understand whats going on with you. I hope things get better for you they sound really tough right now.

    -kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're mother did those things?! That's horrible...she sounds terrible. I really hope you two are able to work this out soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. people are ignorant. don't let your ED be a silent middle finger to your mother. it's shitty motivation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry your mother treats you like that. That's just awful.
    I hope things get better and she understands that she's wrong.
    Stay strong ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo want to hunt this pseudomom down with my bat and smack her straight into the arms of chris brown and michael lohan. Grrrrrrr
    It won't last forever. Tick tock freedom is always inching closer.
    Matty loves you.
    I love you too.
    And your readers...we're all here!
    Hang on!
    It won't rain all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second Matt's vote and hope you will find some place else to go for the weekend, that kind of atmosphere will suffocate you. Find Fresher Air.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Mum is a fucking A-Grade Bitch on Wheels.

    GTFO of there for a bit, ok?

    Love <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sorry.
    bad thing to say for a human being, worse for a mother.
    i just think you should realize she is not ok. someone that says something like that has some deep issues. you have to be stronger and ignore her, as much as it is possible.
    so, just stay strong, and fast or no fast, do not self distruct for her.

    Hugs+love

    ReplyDelete