Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"What do the bodies hit Jakey?" "Teh foor!"

Above quote courtesy of Matt and his baby brother Jake.

1. I burned a hard boiled egg. It didn't smell as bad as I'd have imagined it to.
2. My gas station now carries Monster Zero!!! I love this stuff.
3. http://notalwaysright.com/ this is where I got that last post from.
4. MATT GOT MY RINGS!! (My parents don't know I'm doing this, they wouldn't approve, so I sent them to matt so he could send them in an inconspicuous envelope to my office where I distribute the mail)
5. The more I think about getting my piercing, the more I think I want to do it myself, I'm too freaked someone else would do it wrong, and it would end up crooked or whatever.
6. My protein powders are almost here, ups says they'll be here tomorrow night! Someone asked me about these, yes you can make shakes out of them, you can put them in milk or put the flavored ones in water, you can put the unflavored one in almost anything, juice, shake, soup, ect. I got the sample pack so I got two packets of strawberry, chicken soup, chocolate, vanilla and unflavored. Check it out if you want http://unjury.com/. I'm going to use them so I can get more protein to heal my piercing faster without upping my intake a lot.
7. I was at my friends house this weekend, thats why I've not been commenting, sorry!
8. Weight, 94 T.T I was around 92 before I left.. /sigh.. NO BODY, YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE HUNGRY, YOU'VE BEEN PIGGING OUT ALL WEEKEND......
9. My mom wants to take me to Vegas... I'm 16. What the hell is there for me to do in Vegas? Sure, the O show looks cool, but... thats only a few hours.. and.. if we're going a whole weekend...?????? You have no idea how confused I am about this.
10. Oh my god.... it's finally warming up <3
11. Did I post my blue hair picture yet?
Wow.. I look kinda snotty xD
11. I did this number thing because my thoughts are very unorganized right now.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous hair, dahling!

    There is much fun to be had in Vegas without the benefit of a fake ID (although if you can get one it will be WAY more fun). Most hotels have amazing pools, water rides, and just generally awesome stuff hanging out in their lobbies. The people watching is incredible, particularly in the old part of town. You can also collect the business cards of prostitutes and drug dealers! Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 6 months for my belly ring are almost up I'm so excited lol. I know you're 16 & don't want your parents to know, but you should really go to a professional. Really bad things can happen when belly piercings go wrong.
    But if you do end up doing it yourself, make sure everything is completely sterile and use a nice ring that you know will be safe to wear for 6 months & you can use a marker to make sure it wont be crooked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look REFINED, never snotty!

    Hair looks awesome. <3

    How did you burn a hard boiled egg? I didn't know you could do that. I'm quite impressed. :D

    I bet you'd find things to do in Vegas. I've heard it's quite easy to get both fake ID's and drugs there. .....Not that I would ever recommend or endorse that sort of thing.
    -_-

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the love of little horses DO NOT do it yourself!! Pros are pros for a reason!

    I love you hair *Steals and runs away* :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm afraid I must agree with Peri. Please don't do your own piercing. The equipment that piercing parlours have is designed to be clean and precise. The piercers themselves are trained to be accurate.

    Don't ask questions, get your skinny butt to Vegas, Babe and have yourself a good time! I'd kill to get out of this shit town!

    Your hair looks gorgeous, Doll! I loves! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your hair and the colors of your walls. :) definitely DO NOT do it yourself.
    i've seen it done, and its not easy nor painless. (it IS worth it though)

    PLUS you would have to be really careful with sterilization. we want pictures when you've got it .. im sure you'll look amazing.

    ReplyDelete