Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm going prom dress shopping sunday! Like.. in the store, where I'll have to try things on >.< I need to get this bloat down.. so restricting this week, NO SWEETS DAMNIT.. ugh, why did I have to buy that chocolate? It's hidden in my dads car now.. monday.. I can hold out and I can have it monday.
After dress shopping.
I'll need to start a liquid fast, tursday or friday, to make sure my stomach is as small as it's going to get for the dresses.
God I cant wait for summer when I can have frozen yogurt and cold juice.. I hate winter >.< I'll freeze if I put anything cold in my body.. at least it (kinda) keeps me away from ice cream, and encourages tea.. but all the good drinks are cold, tea can be drunk iced too! I want summer! T.T
Exactly three months till my b-day today, it damn well better get warm quick, I will be very sad if I'm cold on my birthday.

4 comments:

  1. Ooo I'm jealous, I want to go prom dress shopping again!! That was the best part of the whole prom, I think...

    You better post photos of the gorgeous dresses. I bet you'll look amazing in all of them. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that cutting down on grains and sweets decreases my bloat. Lots of water! So I definitely think a liquid fast would help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you will love lovely in every single dress. Make sure to send me the one you will get! What do you want for your birthday love so I can buy it now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get the best prom dress ever! What styles are you leaning towards? I hope that you post pictures... I want to see!

    ReplyDelete