Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spaces For Organizations

Yesterday Matty got attacked by some godtard that was supposed to be his friend. Someone he cared about, I don't know who, I think he recognized my homicidle intent when he refused to give me a name and address... He caught her talking behind his back about him being an abomination for not being religious.
I WANT TO STAB HER WITH BLUNT THINGS, hang her face down by her big toes and little fingers  and leave her until something rips and she falls, starve her and bake cakes and cook steak where she can smell it......
Its a good thing this 'caring about what happens to another human without thoughts of personal gain' thing doesn't happen that often. And a good thing the two I do care about like that don't usually let people that might hurt them close enough to hurt them...

She made him cry.. I want to hurt her worse than she can imagine it's possible to hurt.

On the belly peircing;
I know it's not good, but I have done it before. I realize it's not painless, trust me, I can deal with the pain. I can't get to a pro, where I am it's illegal for a pro to pierce a minor without parental concent. (people like me are the reason I argue banning minors from acceccing profetionals without parents is bad xD if we want it bad enough we'll do it ourselfs and to hell with what the parents say)
I have ordered a sterile needle and clamp (which I didn't have the first time >.> ) and I've been reading everything and watching all the profetional instructional videos I can find about the proper way to do it.
The only other option I have is letting my friend do it, and.. I trust myself more.
Also.. let me point out that.. I have a little too much experience cleaning puncture wounds and cuts on my body.... I've only ever gotten one infection and I learned from my mistake..

Mich,
I burnt my egg by forgetting about it, I left it in so long all the water boiled away and the egg was left sitting on the hot bottom of the pot. The shell was all brown and the inside was black xD though like I said, it smelled surprisingly less bad than I'd thought it would.

Also, about Vegas....
I'm quite aware of the fun stuff I shouldn't do there... problem is, my mom would NOT stand for it, will not let me out of her sight and if she even THINKS she has caught me doing something I shouldn't (which I will be very very tempted to do if I let her take me) she will be up my ass and no more such trips will happen for a long time. :/
All in all, I think the Smokey Mountains are safer.

I swear I'm smelling things. Dad is eatting Raman, I smell caramel. WTF? >.> veggie soup time.. before I go caramel hunting and eat whatever I find...
Grandpa is bringing cookies tomorrow.. I'm just glad I've been forwarned this time. Filling up with tea tea tea tea.

And finally, my protein powders are here! I want to try them RIGHT NOW!...
Can't do that, they're for healing my piercing quicker.. BAD GIRL, no no no. Remember the pretty piercing.
Damn... I need to get on my crunches, I just realized I won't be able to do those for awhile with that thing O.o

3 comments:

  1. 'Godtard' sounds much better than religitard, which you typically hear around atheist spaces.

    Still, nothing beats Christofascist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time for the Atheist Inquisition? :)

    I kid, I kid... but those people are insufferable, particularly when their mission to spread the good word of Christ extends to hurting others with their judgment. I may not have a firm understanding of the religion, but doesn't God get pissed off when mere mortals try to do his job?

    I won't encourage your homicidal tendencies any further. Best of luck with your belly piercing, doll. It's going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody expect the atheist inquisition.

    That girl sounds like a tard, but I don't blame you for wanting to destroy her. Meh....She's not worth it!! Best that both of you just avoid her as much as possible. You don't want to be infected by her ignorance.

    Good luck with the belly piercing. I pierced mine when I was 14. I didn't get the proper needle and clamp though--I just shoved a safety pin right through my belly button and planned on leaving it on there until it healed. Unfortunately, my uniform skirt for school happened to sit right at my belly button and irritated the holy hell out of it, so I took it out. :(

    You should have gotten a photo of the black egg!! And I'm surprised that didn't reek. XD

    Smokey Mountains sound more fun. Personally I'd take nature over gambling any day.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete