Monday, February 28, 2011

meh..

So... this is embarrassing..
Matt and I got in a fight over, guess what? World of Warcraft. A game, stupid, I know. But I'm in that 'I know this is a stupid fight but I don't want to say I'm sorry because I still feel like you're in the wrong and YOU should say it' mood.
 I asked for help with getting new gear and he had objections, like I'm not playing the game right/I'm cheating. What it really comes down to is, I feel like 'it would make me happy if you did this' isn't good enough for him. I'm not sure how to say that without starting up the (increadibly stupid) fight again. But not talking to him at all is really kinda stupid too. /sigh
I don't even know.
I'm ganna go talk to him now and probably update this in a few minutes.
~edit~
Yeah, I got him to do it, and kinda feel low and greasy now.. I should have just let it go, now he's doing it, but I'm pretty sure he's angry at me... I wish I'd just let it go..

3 comments:

  1. I've never played World of Warcraft but every friend in my group back home is addicted to it-so I can see how fights can come from it! It looks like such an awesome game though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, back when I played NWN I would get into stupid fights like that too. Like when someone would talk lies about my character behind my/her back... that shit is personal. It feels like that person is dissing you personally. So yeah, I understand... but it's awesome that you realize how trivial it is. You guys will make up in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this sounds dumb, but it's almost sort of cute that you got into a fight about WOW. You could be fighting about something that's got to do with a flaw in your relationship instead of an online game.

    But maybe I'm just a hopeless optimist. ^_^;;

    ReplyDelete