Friday, February 25, 2011

It fucking snowed.

Please disregard my excited "It's warming up!" from a few posts ago. As the title here suggests, it fucking snowed.
I hate fickle weather. GET FUCKING WARM ALREADY!!!!
Fuuuuuuuuuuu!
Aaanyway..
Matt should be sending out my rings on monday, so I should get them wednesday or tursday. Woot! Hoping for wednessday so I don't have to be at work thursday and I can do it then!
Also, on monday I'll be starting a liquid fast http://seeking-en-light-enment.blogspot.com/p/fasters.html for the reasons given here. It just so happens the begining of the month falls on the perfect date to start cleaning out my belly so I don't get sick while I'm trying to admire my belly ring in the mirror.
Guh, I still have the nastyest pudge from the weekend of pigging out with Micky. 
I really wish my world revolved around something other than food sometimes.
At least.. I have the sense to have gone the right way with this obsession before it got too out of hand the other way... I'd rather be a skinny person that thinks of nothing but food and their body than a fat person that's the same.. I can tell any ana-hater/fatty-supporter that this feels much better for me, I can say that because I've been both.
I think I'm ganna put my card in and try to get back into World Of Warcraft this weekend instead of pigging out.
Oh! One last thing, instead of going and buying any sourt of food, I'm saving up my money to get some cute shorts for summer! I've gotten an ever-so-slight gap between my thighs that I intend to make bigger and show off!

6 comments:

  1. Transformer owl is awesome! I want!!!!! Also, 'Godtards' are obnoxious and hard to be friends with. I have a friend of mine who keeps telling my I'm demon possessed. That does not make my problems better. I hope you are able to do the piercing safely! You are a brave woman.

    Also, Your blue hair streak looks awesome!!!! I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It fucking snowed here too. A few nice days, get the hopes up...then hahahaha more snow! The weather likes to tease.
    Good luck w your piercing. Please forgive me for hiding til it's over...needles freak me out.
    Yay fasting! I need to go find my rainbow cross again.
    Could just wear Mich's heart necklace (friendship, eds and JEWELRY!)
    Or I could wear both :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. uch snow sucks!
    btw i missed blogging and everyone here so im back, especially b/c treatment is fucking supid and u knwo wat ur right, i was much happier without ppl bothering me and me letting myself be skinny, but now im jsut more angry then ever :P

    congratz on the belly button ring! i love mine! it is such good motivation! and good luckw ith the liquid fast and i hope that everythign goes well with WOW and saving for ur shorts :P

    -<3 happiness
    stay strong and happy hunni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your liquid fast! I'm sure you'll do great. Especially with the belly ring motivation.

    You tip on drinking so much water you feel sick it brilliant. I thank you :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. it snowed really close to san diego too, although i spent the weekend in palm springs where it was freaking 70.

    isnt it funny how natural extremes seem? i mean, one day you're a 'fatty supporter' and the next you're crying in your room because you maintained weight after starving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All we have is bollocky rain here. >:( I'd take more snow.I'd be pretty happy with eternal winter, actually...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete