Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thank you

Everyone who commented on my last post, thank you so much, you cheered me up monumentally <3 I'd gotten in a huge fight with my mom and burst out in tears.. in front of her.. I hate crying in front of people. I've been having a bad week, food and otherwise. Still hovering around 93-94.
I need to just count all cals, sgd worked for a bit.. but I started getting lazy and careless.. terrible.. anyway, now I've got some sugar free jello, and I'm going to try something with unflavored gelatin too, sweeten with stevia and use a 0cal drink pack to flavor. Might add fruit chunks.. undecided. That and lite applesauce and low cal soup is going to be my new diet.
Time to pick apart my bag.

Down the list,
1- My wallet, I love the colors, even if it is supposed to be a five year olds plaything
2-bag of assorted teas
3-Book, currently reading ElvenBane
4- Phone, don't move without it, much less leave home, too scared to lose it again
5- Sugar free sours ice breakers, 2 cal per mint!
5a- the IceBreakers are sitting on a packet of crystalized ginger
6-sweetners, right now I've got sweet&low, Stevia and Truvia
7- contacts that I have to put on for class. Without them, at night my eyes turn lights more than six feet away into stars, it's pretty awesome.
8- Gum!
9- Those are the flavoring packets from Raman. No, I didn't actually eat the noodles, I make two packs for dinner for fam and only use one flavor pack so I can keep the other. I like putting them on plain tuna or salmon so they aren't so plain.
10- a Crystal Light and a two generic Grape flavor packets for water
11- suckers <3
12- medicated chap stick, my lips bleed when I forget this crap
13- tiny spoon I picked up in chicago, isn't it cute?! I love tiny things
14- a hoodia pill I found on the bottom of my bag
15- thing that has my colored pencils, eracers and shapener in it along with my tarot cards
16- my little sketch book, and a drawing out of it from this morning;
I wish I could make this dress and wear it to prom, that's the kind of dress I want..

5 comments:

  1. You seem very organized. ;D Love the sketch--you draw hands so well! Even when I was kind of ok at drawing, I could never do hands. I bet you could make that dress.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn you I wish I could draw! That dress looks so pretty too, just go to your local fabric store and see what patterns they got, I'm sure you can find something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag tells me that you are a strange and quirky individual and that that is why I'm so fond of you! Glad you're OK.

    If you don't enroll in fashion design after school, I'm gonna come all the way over there and kick your impossibly tiny butt! Your drawing skills are excellent!

    Catch up with you later. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks like it would be totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that dress!
    Have you ever considered fashion design?

    ReplyDelete